Explorer of Life

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First Night in Las Vegas - July 1, 2007

Our plane arrived around 7 pm. Charlie and I waited for Joop and Wan whose flight got delayed a little bit. The airport was not too crowded. But when we came out from baggage claim -- we were shocked by very warm weather and wind and a longgggggggg taxi line... so we decided to take a limo... after all why not right? This is Vegas!!! isn't it?


We checked into Bally's and went straight to dinner at the Eiffel Towel -- Beautiful view of the Bellagio fountain, unfortunately I didn't have time to look for my camera so I don't have great pictures to boast. Our host and the waiter was very nice and we got a window seat. Can't beat that. After dinner, we went to walk around but my beautiful shoes did not cooperate so I was ready to hit the sack... The next day (July 2) we have a reservation for dinner at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris and also tickets to Cirque du Soleil show "the Summer of Love" at 10 pm. I'm very much looking forward to this. Meanwhile, here are the pix of the first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment